Saturday, 7 September 2013

Cats I met on my travels!


After my last rather grumpy blog post about problems I had getting vegan food with British Airways, I promised something more cheerful next for the Vegan Month of Food 2013, and as one of the suggested blogging topics on the official VeganMoFo blog is to post a cat picture (seriously), I thought I'd share a few photos of some cats I met on my travels in Brazil this year!

First of all, a cat I happened to pass on the road in the Jardim Botânico district of Rio de Janeiro:




Next, the hostel cat from the place that I stayed a couple of nights in Lapa, Rio de Janeiro:



A cat I met near the Estação das Docas in Belém:


The tiny and very sweet cat at the home of the family I stayed with in the Jamaraquá community in the Tapajós National Forest:

And finally, the two beautiful and incredibly friendly and cuddly cats at the home of my couchsurfing hosts in Rio de Janeiro at the very end of my trip:



I hope you liked the photos! Happy VeganMoFo :)

1 comment: