Monday, 30 September 2013

Post Punk Kitchen Peanut Butter Blondies


I can't quite believe that it's already the end of VeganMoFo 2013! The month seems to have gone by so fast, and there are so many things I was planning on posting that I simply didn't get around to. However, one thing I can say for sure is that taking part this year has really kicked me into gear as far as blogging is concerned, and I'm definitely planning on keeping this blog going as a regular thing.

To finish up, there's one recipe that I really want to share with you that really is a favourite in my home, although it's not one that I came up with myself: peanut butter blondies from the Post Punk Kitchen (PPK). This recipe is so simple to make, and deliciously peanut buttery, it's become a real go-to recipe from my vegan dessert/cake repertoire. Someone on the PPK forums suggested a while back to use chocolate chips as a topping which in this instance I chose to do in addition to the peanuts from the original recipe, and it's so delicious!


Thank you to everyone who has read my posts and commented on them this VeganMoFo, and also to the many wonderful vegan bloggers around the world that I've enjoyed reading this month. Special shout outs have to go to Amey's Noshtalgia theme on her blog, Vegan Eats and Treats; all the participants in the Taco Cleanse, and of course the VeganMoFo organising team. I'm looking forward to a fantastic VeganMoFo 2014 already!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made the peanut butter blondies yet, but they look mouthwateringly good! The chocolate chips on top look especially inviting. Peanut butter and chocolate are always terrific together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! I wish I had a batch of these all ready!

    ReplyDelete